New to WLT? Please start here
Welcome! If you are looking for resources and advice to learn Thai, you’ve come to the right place.
WLT’s aim is to share all things learning Thai: Resources (some free, some not), interviews to inspire, and tips on learning Thai. There are even free Thai giveaways so do stick around. Also included are expat experiences, often with a smattering of Thai thrown in.
WLT’s Feed: To receive timely posts about learning Thai subscribe to WLT’s feeds via email or RSS.
What’s in a nav?…
A hot new page, Thai-Thai & Thai-English Study Resources, includes a list of Thai study materials that are either Thai only (Thai-Thai) or have been translated from Thai to English (Thai-English), not English to Thai (which can produce funkiness). Thai dictionaries, grammar books, full courses, reading and writing courses, pronunciation lessons, typing tutors and games, Thai fonts and more.
In FREE Thai Resources be sure to check out the massive Learn Thai for FREE! page as well as Thai Courses, Thai Schools, a list of Thai Teachers (one-on-one) and there’s even a post on Thai Skype Teachers and schools too.
Top posts on WLT…
If you want to get an idea of what WLT is all about, start with a few top posts (some by Guest Writers, some not):
- Learn Thai Online for FREE
- GINORMOUS List of Thai iOS Apps
- Onomatopoeic Words in Thai
- FREE Thai Fonts: Comparisons Plus
- Thai Culture: Understanding Kreng Jai
- A Guide to Thai Grammar Books
- Thai Language Phrase Books
- Thai Language Schools in Bangkok
- Thai Language Schools in Pattaya
- Top Thai Language Learning Forums
- Thai Language Cheat Sheets
- Easy Way to Read and Write Thai
- Thai Time: Relearn Thai Tense the Thai Way
- Thai Style: The Rhythm of Thai Language
- Thai Language Connectors: Starter Pack
- The Thai Alphabet Poem
- Thai-English Readers with Mp3s
- Thai Typing Tutors: aTypeTrainer4Mac
- Recording the Thai National Anthem
Please do stop by often as I’ll be refining this page to better help you find what you need. And if you would like to be a Guest Writer go ahead and contact me (if you have actual hands on experience with the Thai language).