Free Thai learning materials…
Everyday Thai Language School’s FREE online resources…
Everyday Thai Language School’s Free Thai language study aids are in four main groups covering beginner to advanced levels.
1) Language exercises, Thai flashcards, and listening quizzes. Developed from the course books used at Everyday Thai Language School. Audio included.
Speaking Everyday Thai: Thai Learning aids for Beginner level 1 and 2
Speaking Everyday Thai: Thai Learning aids for Intermediate level 1 and 2
Speaking Everyday Thai: Thai Learning aids for High-intermediate
2) Self-study materials created from the FSI (Foreign Service Institute) Thai language course. These materials are for reading practice. Thai script only (no English transliteration). No audio.
Self-study: Basic Thai language reader
3) Short stories to improve listening and reading. Includes flashcards, quizzes, games and audio files. Created from the materials at VOA (Voice of America).
Self-study: Advanced Thai language reader
4) A decent selection of YouTube music videos dubbed with Thai lyrics, English translation, and Thai transliteration.
Self-study: Learn Thai through music
Everyday Thai Language School put a fair amount of work into making these Thai resources available to the public. And while I haven’t had a chance to go through all the sections, this looks to be a valuable addition to the online Thai learning community. Well done ETL!
Latest posts by Catherine Wentworth (see all)
- Dom’s Thai Port Thai: Learn Thai via Football - February 23, 2017
- Mind Your Language: Two Week Intensive Thai Course in Pakchong (Khao Yai National Park) - February 17, 2017
- Cat Cartoons Episode Seventy: Learn and Love the Thai Language - February 13, 2017