Google Translate does more than before…
Google Translate has added three more items of interest:
- Translations as you type: Type your text in the main box and the translation appears below.
- Romanization option: the ability to receive transliteration instead.
- Text-to-speech: Right now this if for English only.
For more, check out the Official Google Blog: A new look for Google Translate
Latest posts by Catherine Wentworth (see all)
- Review: 6000 Thai Words – A Seriously Addictive Android and iOS App! - March 22, 2017
- Thai Slang Put into Phrases: Free Audio and PDF Downloads Included - March 16, 2017
- HouseTalk: A Handy Shortlist of Instructions for Your Thai Maid - March 8, 2017