Google Translate does more than before…
Google Translate has added three more items of interest:
- Translations as you type: Type your text in the main box and the translation appears below.
- Romanization option: the ability to receive transliteration instead.
- Text-to-speech: Right now this if for English only.
For more, check out the Official Google Blog: A new look for Google Translate
Latest posts by Catherine Wentworth (see all)
- Mind Your Language: Two Week Intensive Thai Course in Pakchong (Khao Yai National Park) - February 17, 2017
- Cat Cartoons Episode Seventy: Learn and Love the Thai Language - February 13, 2017
- Infographic: How To Learn Any Language In Record Time - February 9, 2017