Google Translate does more than before…
Google Translate has added three more items of interest:
- Translations as you type: Type your text in the main box and the translation appears below.
- Romanization option: the ability to receive transliteration instead.
- Text-to-speech: Right now this if for English only.
For more, check out the Official Google Blog: A new look for Google Translate
Latest posts by Catherine Wentworth (see all)
- EXTENDED: PickupThai Podcast’s Songkran Sale - April 16, 2018
- Pocket Thai’s Songkran Sale 2018 - April 12, 2018
- Language Exchange Chiang Mai: English, Thai, Chinese, German and more - April 10, 2018