Google Translate does more than before…
Google Translate has added three more items of interest:
- Translations as you type: Type your text in the main box and the translation appears below.
- Romanization option: the ability to receive transliteration instead.
- Text-to-speech: Right now this if for English only.
For more, check out the Official Google Blog: A new look for Google Translate
Latest posts by Catherine Wentworth (see all)
- Aakanee.com’s Thai Recordings and Illustrations on Youtube - August 30, 2017
- FREE Thai Course in Suk: Learn to Read and Write Thai - August 14, 2017
- FREE DOWNLOADS: Updated Quick & Dirty Thai Vocabulary and Phrases - August 10, 2017