Google Translate does more than before…
Google Translate has added three more items of interest:
- Translations as you type: Type your text in the main box and the translation appears below.
- Romanization option: the ability to receive transliteration instead.
- Text-to-speech: Right now this if for English only.
For more, check out the Official Google Blog: A new look for Google Translate
Latest posts by Catherine Wentworth (see all)
- Paiboon Language Academy: Thai Proverbs and Sayings (Video One) - June 28, 2017
- Trash Hero Kids of Thailand: How to Say NO to Straws in Thai - June 16, 2017
- Paiboon Language Academy: Press Release - June 14, 2017