Google Translate does more than before…
Google Translate has added three more items of interest:
- Translations as you type: Type your text in the main box and the translation appears below.
- Romanization option: the ability to receive transliteration instead.
- Text-to-speech: Right now this if for English only.
For more, check out the Official Google Blog: A new look for Google Translate
Latest posts by Catherine Wentworth (see all)
- L-lingo’s Seven Day FREE Thai Course - January 26, 2018
- Kickstarter: Thai Font Poster by Lanna Innovation - January 4, 2018
- Xmas Gift from L-Lingo: ANKI Deck with 1000 Thai Words and Phrases (audio included) - December 13, 2017