The First Fifty Successful Thai Language Learners…
Well, that’s a wrap. For now anyway. Below are the first 50 interviews in the Successful Thai Language Learners series. My thanks to everyone who took the time to contribute.
Just to let you know … I’m slowly making inroads into the second 50 interviews. So far there are 28 – that leaves only 22 to go. When the magic 100 interviews has been reached I’ll create an ebook to share.
- Successful Thai Language Learners Compilation
- Contributors: Successful Thai Language Learners Series
- What were your reasons for learning Thai?
- Did you learn Thai right away, or was it a many-pronged approach?
- What was your first ‘ah hah!’ moment?
- Did you stick to a regular study schedule?
- What Thai language learning methods did you try?
- Did one method stand out over all others?
- How do you learn languages?
- How soon did you tackle reading and writing Thai?
- Did you find learning to read and write Thai difficult?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Do you speak more street Thai, Issan Thai, or professional Thai?
- What is the biggest misconception for students learning Thai?
- What Advice Would You Give to Students of the Thai Language?
If you’d like to be a part of the series please contact me.
Latest posts by Catherine Wentworth (see all)
- Successful Thai Language Learner: David Algeo Smith - April 26, 2017
- Successful Thai Language Learner: Tomas Drayton - April 13, 2017
- New Thai Course at the Andrew Biggs Academy: Sap Khao Ngai Nid Deow - April 9, 2017