Week four of my 30 day Thai language trial…
Here I am again. Reporting in. And just like last week, I’m here say that nothing has changed. I now have a new study habit. And the weird thing about it is this: it’s like I’ve had it forever.
As before, I listened, read, and repeated the scheduled Thai conversations. Some days I did well, other days I didn’t. But I studied each and every day, with no missing days in the chain.
One unexpected outcome is my increased confidence with Thai. My previous mode of studying in dribs and drabs never garnered the same results.
So if you are stuck with your Thai studies, perhaps you too should give a serious thought towards a 30 day Thai language trial.
Note: There will be one more post on the subject of my 30 day language trial. So until then… WHOOOHOOOO! (I made it… almost ;-)
My 30 day Thai language trial…
If you are reading about my 30 day trial for the first time, please visit these posts:
- My New Year’s Resolution: The 30 Day Trial
- 30 Days to Successful Thai Language Habits
- An Easy Way to Learn Foreign Languages: Part One
- An Easy Way to Learn Foreign Languages: Part Two
Latest posts by Catherine Wentworth (see all)
- Thai Slang You Might Need to Know: Free Audio and Spreadsheet Downloads Included - March 1, 2017
- Dom’s Thai Port Thai: Learn Thai via Football - February 23, 2017
- Mind Your Language: Two Week Intensive Thai Course in Pakchong (Khao Yai National Park) - February 17, 2017