Just like last year’s Language Lovers Competition, this year fabulous sponsors supporting the Thai industry have again donated products. Thanks all!
PickupThai Podcast (24th-29th May): SIX winners will get subscriptions to the new Creamy Coconut course for beginners (One winner – all 30 lessons. Two winners – 15 lessons. Three winners – 10 lessons).
Learn Thai Style (14th-19th June): FOUR Speak Thai Course winners (includes a pre-release version of Speak Thai Course with Thai script only – no transliteration) will receive a lifetime access to over 40 hours of audio and video materials, over 300 worksheets (with or without transliteration), online quizzes, self study materials, learn Thai blog access, as well as access to over 700 trained teachers (UK, USA, Singapore, Thailand and Skype).
Learn Thai Podcast (5th-10th July): THREE subscriptions to learn to speak, read, write Thai via LTP’s massive Thai course that has over 800 video, audio and text lessons.
- Leave as many relevant comments as you like (with a stress on ‘relevant’).
- Comment on as many of the giveaways as you want (there is no limit on how many prizes you can win).
- Claim your prize before the week is out (unclaimed prizes will go to the next in line).
Each post will go live on Tuesdays at 7.30am Thai time and will close out on Sundays at 6pm Thai time.
Note: Those donating will be responsible for choosing the winners so even if you are my buddy you too can win!
Latest posts by Catherine Wentworth (see all)
- Kickstarter: Thai Font Poster by Lanna Innovation - January 4, 2018
- Xmas Gift from L-Lingo: ANKI Deck with 1000 Thai Words and Phrases (audio included) - December 13, 2017
- Proposal: A Thai Language Stack Exchange - December 6, 2017