Just like last year’s Language Lovers Competition, this year fabulous sponsors supporting the Thai industry have again donated products. Thanks all!
PickupThai Podcast (24th-29th May): SIX winners will get subscriptions to the new Creamy Coconut course for beginners (One winner – all 30 lessons. Two winners – 15 lessons. Three winners – 10 lessons).
Learn Thai Style (14th-19th June): FOUR Speak Thai Course winners (includes a pre-release version of Speak Thai Course with Thai script only – no transliteration) will receive a lifetime access to over 40 hours of audio and video materials, over 300 worksheets (with or without transliteration), online quizzes, self study materials, learn Thai blog access, as well as access to over 700 trained teachers (UK, USA, Singapore, Thailand and Skype).
Learn Thai Podcast (5th-10th July): THREE subscriptions to learn to speak, read, write Thai via LTP’s massive Thai course that has over 800 video, audio and text lessons.
- Leave as many relevant comments as you like (with a stress on ‘relevant’).
- Comment on as many of the giveaways as you want (there is no limit on how many prizes you can win).
- Claim your prize before the week is out (unclaimed prizes will go to the next in line).
Each post will go live on Tuesdays at 7.30am Thai time and will close out on Sundays at 6pm Thai time.
Note: Those donating will be responsible for choosing the winners so even if you are my buddy you too can win!
The SET Foundation…
As I mentioned in the first post, Peter Robinson from the SET Foundation has asked me for help. Thailand’s run of negative press is directly hurting donations to the foundation, and without donations, studious Thai kids won’t get what they need.
Here’s a little more about SET:
In addition to the 6,000 scholarships, since 2005 SET has also given 25.93 M Bt to more than 8,000 needy youngsters to help pay for school uniform, bus fares, school lunch and other education-related expenses.
If you can help, please donate to The SET Foundation by filling out the Paypal button at the top right of their site. Ta!
Latest posts by Catherine Wentworth (see all)
- Review: 5000 Thai Phrases – Seriously Addictive iOS + Android Apps - March 29, 2017
- Review: 6000 Thai Words – Seriously Addictive iOS + Android + Windows 10 Apps - March 22, 2017
- Thai Slang Put into Phrases: Free Audio and PDF Downloads Included - March 16, 2017