WINNERS to WLT’s SIXTH week of the Thai Language Giveaway…
Read Thai in 10 Days: Vanna, Joanie, Will, Chel and Celine.
Duke Language School: Will, Celine, Dmitry and Gordon.
If the winners would please send their details via my contact form I’ll take it from there. Note: for the winners of Read Thai in 10 Days I’ll need a working address.
From Arthit:I feel guilty not giving all of you one each! So many nice comments, so few prizes. (I even squeezed an extra prize in for Chel who is already our student at Duke, so please come and claim your prize from me Chel :-)
I’d like to thank everyone for your interest in my RTITD book and our Journey Survival course at DLS. As a polyglot myself, I understand what it’s like to learn a new language, and it’s not always easy. So we would like to add the “fun” part into the classroom to make your learning experience enjoyable. Come to our school and get a free trial lesson and see for yourself.
Thank you Cat for organising this event. Thank you Stu and Tod for your endorsement of our courses and products. And thanks to all WLT readers for your participation!
Thank you Arthit and Duke for joining in the fabulous seven weeks of giveaways. My thanks also go to everyone who left such wonderful comments. You’ve all been great fun.
To get a complete list of the prizes and schedule, read the first post in the series, Please Vote THAI and WIN! 2015: Top 100 Language Lovers Competition.
WLTs 2015 Thai Language Giveaway…
Here are the posts so far in WLT’s Thai Language Giveaway.
- Please Vote THAI and WIN! 2015: Top 100 Language Lovers Competition
- WLTs Thai Language Giveaway: Paiboon Publishing & Word in the Hand
- WINNERS: Talking Thai-Eng-Thai Dictionary, Thai-Eng-Thai Phrasebook, and Thai for Beginners
- WLT’s Thai Language Giveaway: Smyth’s Thai: An Essential Grammar, Higbies’ Thai Reference Grammar and Essential Thai
- WINNERS: Smyth’s Thai: An Essential Grammar, Higbies’ Thai Reference Grammar and Essential Thai
- WLT’s Thai Language Giveaway: PickupThai Podcast
- WINNERS: PickupThai Podcast’s Sweet Green and Spicy Red
- WLT’s Thai Language Giveaway: Learn Thai Podcast
- WINNERS: Learn Thai Podcast
- WLT’s Thai Language Giveaway: Learn Thai Style
- WINNERS: Learn Thai Style
- WLT’s Thai Language Giveaway: Duke Language School and Bingo-Lingo
And remember, after this there’s still ONE more week of prizes to be given out to celebrate WLT turning seven. Good luck everyone!
Latest posts by Catherine Wentworth (see all)
- FREE Thai Course in Suk: Learn to Read and Write Thai - August 14, 2017
- FREE DOWNLOADS: Updated Quick & Dirty Thai Vocabulary and Phrases - August 10, 2017
- Cultural Exchange Camp: Help Thai Students in Bangkrajao Improve their English - August 2, 2017