WINNERS to WLT’s SEVENTH week of the Thai Language Giveaway…
Here we are giving away prizes for the SEVENTH week of the WLT’s seven weeks of Thai Language Giveaways!
Chosen by jcademy.com, here are the winners: Luke Taylor, Biff Tastic, Chris, Mary, and Ann Norman.
Stu Jay Raj: We hope that you find the courses and materials, as interesting and fun as we had creating it. Keep a eye on Catherine’s site and Jcademy for regular updates.
If the winners would please send a message via my contact form, we’ll get your prizes sorted. Please note that if you do not contact me by next Wednesday, your prize will be given to the winner/s in waiting (already chosen).
I would like to thank Stu Jay Raj and his team for joining in this wonderful giveaway. And my thanks also goes to everyone who left comments!
To get a complete list of the prizes and schedule, read the first post in the series, Please Vote THAI and WIN! 2015: Top 100 Language Lovers Competition.
WLTs 2015 Thai Language Giveaway…
- Please Vote THAI and WIN! 2015: Top 100 Language Lovers Competition
- WLTs Thai Language Giveaway: Paiboon Publishing & Word in the Hand
- WINNERS: Talking Thai-Eng-Thai Dictionary, Thai-Eng-Thai Phrasebook, and Thai for Beginners
- WLT’s Thai Language Giveaway: Smyth’s Thai: An Essential Grammar, Higbies’ Thai Reference Grammar and Essential Thai
- WLT’s Thai Language Giveaway: PickupThai Podcast
- WINNERS: PickupThai Podcast’s Sweet Green and Spicy Red
- WLT’s Thai Language Giveaway: Learn Thai Podcast
- WINNERS: Learn Thai Podcast
- WLT’s Thai Language Giveaway: Learn Thai Style
- WINNERS: Learn Thai Style
- WLT’s Thai Language Giveaway: Duke Language School and Bingo-Lingo
- WINNERS: Duke Language School and Bingo-Lingo
- WLT’s Thai Language Giveaway: Jcademy’s Ultimate Thai Combo package
Latest posts by Catherine Wentworth (see all)
- Kickstarter: Thai Font Poster by Lanna Innovation - January 4, 2018
- Xmas Gift from L-Lingo: ANKI Deck with 1000 Thai Words and Phrases (audio included) - December 13, 2017
- Proposal: A Thai Language Stack Exchange - December 6, 2017