I just wanted to let everyone know that I’ll be adding study files at the bottom of each of the Cat Cartoon videos. The study files for the existing episodes (one through five) are already live.
Note: The vocabulary files will go up late (I need time to work out the vocab and get it checked).
Suggestions for use:
- Print out the conversations to read along with the videos.
- Use the vocabulary files to locate any words you don’t know.
Disclaimer: The study pdfs are my project (Sean is to be held totally blameless). If you notice any mistakes please do drop me a line via WLT’s contact form.
Latest posts by Catherine Wentworth (see all)
- Dom’s Thai Port Thai: Learn Thai via Football - February 23, 2017
- Mind Your Language: Two Week Intensive Thai Course in Pakchong (Khao Yai National Park) - February 17, 2017
- Cat Cartoons Episode Seventy: Learn and Love the Thai Language - February 13, 2017